Uwaga! Hosting Webplus konczy dzialalnosc z dniem 31.07.2019r. Wiecej informacji tutaj.

Welcome to Fusion-Themes!

Nawigacja

Strona główna
  Galeria
  Forum
  Kontakt
  Kierowcy

On-Road
  Off-Road

Użytkowników Online

Gości Online: 1
Brak Użytkowników Online

Zarejestrowanych Użytkowników: 4,107
Najnowszy Użytkownik: ~SherrylCayetanoki

Reklama

StreetRacing Club Warszawa

Zobacz Temat
Modelaz Lubelaz | Spotkania OFF-ROAD | Spotkania
Autor The New York Giants are 1-5
~liny195
Użytkownik

Dodane dnia 08-03-2019 04:01
New York Giants Hats , yet they continue to insist that their season is not over. In an NFC East where the 4-2 Washington Redskins are the only team above .500, and still having to face Washington twice, itr17;s hard to blame the Giants for holding on to a shred of belief that they still have a chance.They need, though, to start winning games. Now. As in Monday night against the Atlanta Falcons, a 4.5-point favorite to send the Giants home with a 1-6 record. Here are some of the things to watch tonight as the Giants try to at least give themselves reason for optimism over the seasonr17;s remaining nine games.Another offensive line combo In Game 7, the Giants will use their third starting offensive line combination of the season. Spencer Pulley, who started 16 games at center for the Los Angeles Chargers a season ago, will slide in at center Monday night, with John Greco moving to right guard r12; his natural position r12; and struggling right guard Patrick Omameh out of the lineup. Omameh, in fact, will be inactive due to a knee injury that cropped up late in the practice week.Omameh, who signed a three-year, $15 million dollar contract as part of the teamr17;s offensive line rebuild, has been a disappointment. Pulley was awarded to the Giants via waivers after the Chargers, who replaced him with Mike Pouncey, let him go. Per Football Outsiders, the Giants are 24th in the league in pass protection thus far with an Adjusted Sack Rate of 7.9 percent. Worse, they are last in the league in run blocking with an Adjusted Line Yards average of 3.11 yards per attempt. Through six games, the Giants had the leaguer17;s third-highest percentage of negative runs.The Giants will hope this latest combination offers at least some improvement New York Giants Hoodie , especially some running room for Saquon Barkley. If they canr17;t perform against an Atlanta defense that has just 10 sacks and is 31st in points allowed at 32.0 per game, thatr17;s a problem.Impact of Evan EngramThe second-year tight end has not played since Week 3 when he suffered an MCL sprain against the Houston Texans. Engramr17;s speed and pass-catching ability are things no other tight end on the Giantsr17; roster can match, and he creates matchup opportunities for the offense.In three games, Engram had 10 catches in 13 targets, a 76.9 percent catch rate. Eli Manning has a 125.1 passer rating throwing to him.The Atlanta secondary, without its two starting safeties, is 29th in passing yards allowed and 28th in quarterback passer rating against. Engram should help the Giants take advantage of that group.r0;I think the more of our dynamic players that we have in the lineup, the better chance we have to spread the ball around and play good offense,r1; coach Pat Shurmur told the teamr17;s official website.Quadree time!Kaelin Clay. Stacy Coley. Cody Latimer. Odell Beckham Jr. Jawill Davis. The Giants have spent the first six games of the season searching ... and searching ... and searching for a reliable return man.Could Quadree Henderson, who figures to get the opportunity to run back kickoffs and perhaps punts Monday vs. the Falcons, finally provide the answer?A dynamic returner at Pitt who averaged 26.6 yards with four TDs on 73 kickoff returns and 13.4 yards with three touchdowns on 37 punt returns in college, Henderson has been promoted from the practice squad to the active roster with Davis out due to a concussion.The Giants have been OK on kickoff returns this season, 11th in the league at 24.1 yards per return. Punt return, though, has been a nightmare. The Giants are last in the league at 2.8 yards per return, and the basic act of fielding punts has been an adventure. They will hope Henderson can solve that.Saquonr17;s quest Saquon Barkley can join Kareem Hunt of the Kansas City Chiefs as the only players to have seven straight games of 100 or more scrimmage yards to start their careers should he hit that mark vs. the Falcons. Barkley is averaging 135.2 yards per game from scrimmage, a pace that would net him 2,163 yards from scrimmage. As runner, Barkley is averaging 5.2 yards per carry. We discussed above how little help he has gotten from the offensive line. Per Player Profiler, Barkley is fourth in the league in Yards Created Per Carry at 2.11.As a receiver Cheap Customized New York Giants Jerseys , his 40 receptions led all running backs entering Week 7. His 373 receiving yards were also No. 1 in the NFL. The truly scary part of that for opposing defenses, and something we discussed recently on Locked on Giants, is that most of that has come on check downs or dump offs rather than plays designed to really maximize Barkleyr17;s abilities as a receiver.Rushing & Receiving Table Game RushRushRushRushRushRushRush ReceReceReceReceReceReceReceReceRece TotaTotaTota G Rush Yds TD Lng Y/A Y/G A/G Tgt Rec Yds Y/R TD Lng R/G Y/G Ctch% Touch Y/Tch YScm Provided by Pro-Football-Reference.com: View Original TableGenerated 10/22/2018.Can the defense find a way?The Giants have given up more than 30 points in three straight games. Even in an Arena Football-esque era for the NFL that kind of porous defense is not going to help them win enough games.The Falcons have Matt Ryan, a former MVP, at quarterback. They have Julio Jones, Calvin Ridley and Mohamed Sanu at wide receiver. They have a top 10 offense in yards and points per game. Can the Giants slow Atlanta down enough to have a chance? Defensive coordinator James Bettcher belies itr17;s about his team doing its job, not about what the Giants have to do to match up with the Falcons.r0;What do we need to do better? Nothing to do with Atlanta,r1; Bettcher said. r0;What do we need to do better at each position group? r0;Itr17;s like when sometimes you go to the doctor, you go see him, what do they give you? They give you a prescription for what you need. We look at it that way, itr17;s a prescription. Here are the things we need to do better at each position group, and some places, itr17;s individually, then what we focus on in our individual is we focus on those things. To play better defense, thatr17;s what it comes down to.r1;Photo by Steven Ryan/Getty ImagesAggressive Eli or Check Down Eli?The clock is ticking on Manningr17;s time as the teamr17;s franchise quarterback. If he is going to delay the inevitability of the time when he is no longer the Giantsr17; quarterback, the Manning the Giants saw against the Houston Texans (25-of-29) or in the fourth quarter against the Carolina Panthers (engineering a comeback from a 27-16 deficit) needs to show up.Manningr17;s play in 2018 has, overall, not been good enough. He has given fodder to those who support him with his games against the Texans and Panthers, and to those who believe he is finished as a top-tier quarterback with his work in the other four games.ESPNr17;s Pass Block Win Rate, which shows the Giants with the leaguer17;s two worst pass blocking tackles in Nate Solder and Chad Wheeler AND the worst overall offensive line in the league Youth Eli Manning Jersey , perhaps explains a good deal of why Manning has checked the ball down at such an alarming rate this season. Still, it has to change somehow. As we have discussed, the Giants are facing an Atlanta defense against which they should be able to have success. The Falconsr17; pass rush is nearly as anemic as the Giantsr17;. The secondary is without both starting safeties. The analytics clearly show Atlantar17;s defensive deficiencies in a wide variety of categories.If the Giants are going to win, and Manning is going to hold off Father Time and the naysayers for a while longer, he needs to play well Monday night. Good morning, New York Giants fans! Here are your headlines for the final regular season Friday of 2018.Barkley wonr17;t accept poor gamesSensational rookie running back Saquon Barkley has seen a big drop in his rushing production that last two weeks r11; 31 yards against Tennessee and 43 yards at Indianapolis. In those two losses, he averaged 2.2 yards a carry and did not have a run longer than 17 yards.r0;I donr17;t think you ever accept it,r1; he said r0;You go back, you watch what the defense did to stop you, what they did to help them in the game, and what you couldr17;ve done better, and you just learn from that. Thatr17;s whatr17;s so special about this game, especially about being a competitor. Itr17;s not always going to go your way. Thatr17;s just how life works.r0;The last two weeks havenr17;t been going my way. The Titans, we didnr17;t play as well as we could as a whole on offense, but last week, we were able to still put up 27 points. I had a really strong outing in the past game for the majority of it. We just didnr17;t find a way to win. Thatr17;s the beauty of the game, when they try to take away one part of your game, and you got to beat them on the next part. We got to find a way to do that. The struggles arenr17;t hard to accept, because I donr17;t accept them. I just learn from it and get better.r1;Barkley can reach a couple of milestones this week. He has 1,886 yards from scrimmage and needs 114 to join Pro Football Hall of Famer Eric Dickerson (2 Color Rush Alec Ogletree Jersey ,212 scrimmage yards in 1983) and Edgerrin James (2,139 yards in 1999) as the only rookies in history with at least 2,000 scrimmage yards. Barkley has 87 receptions and needs two catches against the Cowboys to surpass Reggie Bush (88 receptions in 2006) for the most catches by a rookie running back in league history. He also needs five catches to break Odell Beckham, Jrr17;s Giants rookie record of 91.r0;To even put myself in the position to come into the last week to get two catches to break someone who I looked up to growing up, Reggie Bush,r1; Barkley said. r0;To get 2,000 yards, to do this, to do that r11; like I said, you canr17;t do it by yourself. You definitely got to give credit to the men around me, especially the guys up front. Especially (quarterback) Eli (Manning) helping me out as a young guy. Not really worried about the records. I care less if I get to 2,000 or if I get the two receptions. I think itr17;ll be great, itr17;ll be special for not only myself, but for the team. It would be more special if we get a win.r1;Mike Shula: r0;Lucky to coachr1; Eli ManningOffensive coordinator Mike Shula said r0;oh, yeahr1; when asked Monday if quarterback Eli Manning had more productive seasons ahead.r0;I think Elir17;s been great. Itr17;s been great working with him. Her17;s extremely smart, her17;s the same guy every day, her17;s very talented and I feel lucky to coach him and I think I feel bad that we have one more game, we all have,r1; Shula said. r0;Wer17;ve been close on some and we know we all got to get better and I think we will and he will and as we evolve in this system and be around each other more.r1;Biggest defensive need? Bettcher wonr17;t sayPass rush? Cornerback? Safety? Linebacker? Defensive coordinator James Bettcher is not willing right now to identify what the Giantsr17; biggest defensive need to address will be this offseason.r0;To be honest with you, thatr17;s something I couldnr17;t even 100 percent jump on the table and answer right now Youth Dalvin Tomlinson Jersey ,r1; Bettcher said. r0;I think that would be a thing as we sit down after the season and evaluate everything fully, otherwise Ir17;m going to shoot from the hip and shoot from something that, r16;hey, this flashes as a need or that flashes as a needr17;. But to make good judgment, sound statements, I wouldnr17;t be able to give you a great statement other than shooting from the hip. I donr17;t want to do that.r1;Around the Inter-Google3 HOFers give advice on how Eli Manning, Giants should endThree Hall of Famers r11; Curtis Martin, Troy Aikman and Steve Young r11; gave their best advice on how to handle this awkward and maddening situation in New York.Saquon Barkley Did Not Fix The 2018 GiantsIn 2013 and 2014, no running backs were selected in the first round. In 2015, Todd Gurley and Melvin Gordon were selected at 10 and 15, but the return of the highly drafted running back came one year later. In 2016, Ezekiel Elliott was the 4th overall pick. He helped the Cowboys to a 9-winNFL head coach candidates: Names to know for this hiring cycle - NFL.comNeed a primer for the NFL's forthcoming coaching carousel? Tom Pelissero and Ian Rapoport have you covered! Here's a breakdown of all the names you need to know.Meet the 2019 NFL draft quarterback class - Everything you need to knowGet to know the next crop of rookie quarterbacks with scouting reports, insight from NFL personnel and what's next for the top 11 prospects.Sterling Shepard wants to be Giant for life, has come aliveSterling Shepard has been the Giantsr17; No. 1 wide receiver by default for the past few weeks, and it increasingly looks like he will serve in that capacity...Nate Solder: Expectation Ir17;d be answer to all OL problems r0;a bit of a set upr1; r11; ProFootballTalkThe Giants made left tackle Nate Solder the highest-paid blocker in the league when they signed him as a free agent this offseason and that contract came with some high expectations.Adam Schefter on why the Giants should keep Eli Manning for 2019
http://www.torontomapleleafsteamshop.com Wyślij Prywatną Wiadomość
Skocz do Forum:
Logowanie

Nazwa Użytkownika

Hasło

Zapamiętaj mnie

Shoutbox

Tylko zalogowani mogą dodawać posty w shoutboksie.

~agrohimwif
DATA: 03/01/2019 00:51
!
, . , , , , . .
1) - 20 , c . , , , . .
2) -

~agrohimbup
DATA: 02/01/2019 08:11
!
, . , , , , . .
1) - 20 , c . , , , . .
2) -

~agrohimlyi
DATA: 26/12/2018 06:03
!
, . , , , , . .
1) - 20 , c . , , , . .
2) -

~agrohimccu
DATA: 25/12/2018 18:57
!
, . , , , , . .
1) - 20 , c . , , , . .
2) -

~Antoniofig
DATA: 21/12/2018 14:18
!
" " 15 .

,[url=http://s

~agrohimjtb
DATA: 06/08/2018 01:46
!
, . , , , , . .
1) - 20 , c . , , , . .
2) -

~agrohimvxi
DATA: 06/08/2018 00:04
!
, . , , , , . .
1) - 20 , c . , , , . .
2) -

~agrohimlzr
DATA: 05/08/2018 18:05
!
, . , , , , . .
1) - 20 , c . , , , . .
2) -

~Bogdanotj
DATA: 02/08/2018 06:05
!
. 10 .
, ,[url=https://stekloel
it.by] [/url

~agrohimujx
DATA: 02/08/2018 03:43
!
, . , , , , . .
1) - 20 , c . , , , . .
2) -

~agrohimcql
DATA: 01/08/2018 18:24
!
, . , , , , . .
1) - 20 , c . , , , . .
2) -

~Bogdanwev
DATA: 29/07/2018 02:46
!
. 10 .
it.by] [/url

~Servicezpt
DATA: 20/07/2018 20:34
!
10 . :

1)

2)

3)[url=http://vika-serv<

~Bogdanjjl
DATA: 20/07/2018 00:18
!
. 10 .
it.by] [/url

~Bogdanknr
DATA: 19/07/2018 07:14
!
. 10 .
it.by] [/url

~Bogdanjec
DATA: 18/07/2018 15:22
!
. 10 .
it.by] [/url

~agrohimmxv
DATA: 05/07/2018 17:51
!
, . , , , , . .
1) - 20 , c . , , , . .
2) -

~Helenaptp
DATA: 05/07/2018 00:03

!

10 . , :
1)
, . . .
2)
- , . , ,

~Terrypax
DATA: 15/06/2018 02:36
In other words, the postings are by teachers, ... and the discrete posting you entertain responded to is a trace list from identical teacher to other [url=http://www.gagne
r-argent.org/]gagner arg

~Serviceeov
DATA: 27/05/2018 18:46
!
10 . :
https://baraholka.onl
iner.by/viewtopic.php
?t=16408569
https://baraholka.onl
iner.by/viewtopic.php
?t=20896579
http